Business Process Re-engineering involves the radical redesign of core business processes to achieve dramatic improvements in productivity, cycle times and quality. In Business Process Re-engineering, organisations start with a blank sheet of paper and rethink existing processes to deliver more value to the customer. We typically adopt a new value system that places increased emphasis on customer needs. We help organisations to reduce structural layers and eliminate unproductive activities. First, we redesign functional organisations into cross-functional teams. Then we use technology to gather, aggregate and analyse data, to improve decision making.
- Refocus company values on customer needs
- Redesign core processes, typically using technology to enable improvements
- Reorganise a business into cross-functional teams with end-to-end responsibility for a process
- Rethink basic organisational and people issues
- Improve business processes across the organisation
Typical outcomes are:
- Reduction of costs, elimination of waste and unproductive activities
- Improved quality of organisational activity and effective customer outcomes.